2.01.2009

Really?

All right - I asked FarmWife to send these to me. Hopefully this will provide you with a different snippet of my mind/life/me.

  1. Given your choice of any single super power, what would you pick? I'd pick something along the lines of 24-yr old body memory so that any time I gained weight, had a kid, etc my body would just pop back to how it was in my mid 20s. I'd want to keep the appreciation that I have now for that 24-yr-old body, so please leave my mind as it is right now.

  2. If you had a week with zero responsibilities (no work, no spouse, no children, nada) and an extra $5,000 what would you do?
    • Day 1: Wake up early, walk 5 miles in Butterfield Canyon - preferably with walking companions, shower & read the rest of the morning away, take my neighbor Debbi to lunch at Archibalds and walk through Gardner Village for a couple of hours, purchase a kitchen island I've had my eye on for a couple of years at Country Furniture, get it home and in the house, rearrange the kitchen, watch Count of Monte Cristo, and head to bed.
    • Day 2:I'd fly to Portland OR very early in the morning, pick up my cousin, Rochelle, and then spend the afternoon walking along Cannon Beach near Haystack Rock and catch up on the past too many years, eat a seafood dinner, drop her off, drive back to Portland and fly to St George to see April
    • Day 3:Spend the day in southern Utah with April
    • Day 4:Fly to Bozeman for a day with Dixie
    • Day 5 would find me in Chicago with Catherine.
    • I think I'd be pretty tired of traveling by Day 6, but I'd head back home and spend the afternoon with my mom & Graham. I know I'd be aching for my own bed, so I'd head home before it got too dark.
    • Day 7 I'd sleep in then get myself ready for the day, grab my book, and read until I heard my guys in the driveway.

    Wouldn't get to see near enough of my friends, but that little break sounds just about fabulous.
  3. If you could re-live any one day in your life, what would it be? I think I'd relive my wedding day and be able to really enjoy each person who came to celebrate with me. There were a few people who came a long way, and I know I wasn't nearly appreciative enough.

  4. You just got a call from Universal Studios. They're making a motion picture based on your life. They want your input on who could play you. Who do you pick? Honestly? Bonnie Hunt.

  5. And last but not least, who would you rather be, Sam from Bewitched or Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie? Sam from Bewitched - see my response to Question 1. I don't think I'd be comfortable in genie garb.


Want to play? Let me know and I'll send some questions your way.

2 comments:

  1. okay, it all sounds fun, but while you were in Chicago, you might as well come over to Detroit....who cares if your tired - live it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you'd travel all over the place during your free week. I think I'd be tempted to do the same!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails