8.27.2010

Blahland

Yesterday was the first day of school at my house. This morning I'm thinking that I should be elated that the house is all mine - no one is here.


Instead I'm online in blogland reading an alarming number of posts that describe a situation that is so similar to mine. There isn't a single bed made, stuff piled in every single room, bathrooms in need of serious attention, and I just want to curl up in a ball and pull the covers over my head. I find myself angry - that's right absolutely angry - that the boys aren't cleaning up after themselves, but I have no motivation to do anything about it myself either.

I'm mad that Jon wants to go to sleep before 11:00, but I'm also mad if he stays downstairs and watches TV until after I've gone to sleep. The guy must be walking on egg shells trying to figure out what to do with me, and I have no idea what to tell him.

And it's supposed to rain today.

Really isn't looking good for me. Perhaps a walk on the treadmill would help - except I've already showered. Wouldn't want to have to do that twice...

1 comment:

  1. I know!!! I haven't sent kids off you school for years, and I'm still a little glum at this time of year. Soon you'll be involved in all the busyness of the school, and next thing you know it will be June.... summer vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails