I love awards. Although receiving them embarasses me. While I'm in that moment. Give me a second or two and I will bask away.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. thank the person who gave you this award
Thank you BA! You da bomb.
2. share 7 things about yourself
- Very soon I get to telecommute - 100% of my work hours.
- The last time I unofficially telecommuted I developed an incredible wardrobe of sassy Target pajama sets.
- I'm afraid to publish my goals. Something about public failure is real buzzkill.
- When the time comes I hope I'm an understanding, non-over-bearing mother-in-law and that the girls my sons choose get my sense of humor and adventure.
- I am always in search of the next science fair project.
- I worry about my brother.
- My life is good.
- Amy's Creative Side
- Annie Fannie's Green Acres
- Cre8tive Quilter
- Every Day I Write the Book
- Finding the Wrong Words
- French Essence
- Just Another Hang Up
- Just Jennifer
- Live it. Love it (or not). Write about it.
- Memoirs of a Farm Wife
- Narrating Life
- Not Uncommon
- Tattered Butterfly
- That Girl... That Quilt...
- The Chocolate Chip Waffle