I am thankful for:
- Free therapy sessions with next door neighbors and far away friends.
- Little boys who get their teeth pulled without being sedated.
- Older boys who ask to play Phase 10 (or "just Phase 3 tonight"). Every. Single. Day.
- Middle boys whose eyes light up while he drools over Star Wars Lego sets in the toy aisle.
- World-stopping hugs from my hubby.
- Friends and family who have or are having babies.
- Surprise visits from my brother.
- Conversations with sisters-in-law.
- Coworkers who laugh at typos in my emails (Go tit = Got it).
And that's just in the last few days.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!