7.21.2008

Fashionistas

I'm wearing a new pair of crops today (they are orange and have white circles embroidered on them - kind of out there, but since I've always had a thing for pants with personality, I had to have them). I'm also wearing a pair of open-toed heels that are a very near match to the color. I think the look is fabulous!


This morning I was walking past Evan & Carson's room on my way down stairs. Carson was staring at my shoes. I asked him what he was looking at - my shoes. I asked what was wrong. He just smiled and said "Nothing." Evan spoke up and said that they matched my pants - like girls are supposed to. Carson said, "Yeah, but they're the same color as fry sauce."

2 comments:

  1. That cracks me up! Fry Sauce pants!! Ha ha ha! Your boys are hilarious. I totally laughed when one TOUCHED HIS BRAIN! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy,

    He I took off the private settings on my blog- because it was a pain,and I forgot everyone's email addresses that I was supposed to include - ah well, I tried to keep us 'safe.' If only for a couple of weeks - haha.

    How is your Mom doing? My Mom would love to send her a note.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails