6.28.2007

Moon Lake - June 2007

This year's group was very good sized. We sure missed Grandpa & Grandma Hill! All 5 of the SLC siblings and their families made it (except for Aunt Merrilee who was having some pregnancy problems). Uncle John, Aunt Karen, Aunt Gay & dog Kayla came up for a day.


Griff has 5 boy cousins who were all born within 9 months after him. Five of them were on this trip, and they had a great time! Jon was a great dad while he & the boys soaked up their time. I, Staci, was really busy with work and couldn't leave it at the office or at my desk at home. I spent the majority of one day sitting at a picnic table, hand writing an EA that I couldn't get out of my head. Not my favorite way to spend a camping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails